At CompareContractorPayrolls.com, we want to ensure you that you are in control of any personal data we collect from you. Security and accuracy of the data you share with us is very important to us, and we take the responsibility very seriously. We want to assure you that your data is safe and secure with us, and we want to ensure you know how it is used to provide you with our services.
What data do we collect?
When you register interest in our illustration services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your full name, email address, phone number and title.
- Details regarding your current/prospective employment, including, daily/hourly rate, projected hours/days to be worked per week/month, your current recruitment agency and the industry in which you work.
The above details could be collected in a variety of secure ways, but in the majority of cases will be via phone or through one of our secure web portals.
Should we engage you in a marketing context we may also collect the data relating to the following:
- Proficiency of emails that you may receive from us i.e. did you open the correspondence, did you click on any links within.
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
How and why we use personal data
We have a few reasons to use and store your personal data:
- To process and provide accurate payment illustrations upon your request.
- To let you know about offers and pertinent information that may apply to your contracting situation.
- To create and recommend future initiative and products that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with relevant and appropriate marketing communications.
To invite you to partake in customer surveys and questionnaires.
We need to use your personal data in these ways to fulfil your request for services & information, and to keep you up to speed with new initiatives and products that may be of benefit to you. We also need to keep our business practices relevant, your feedback is a necessity in doing just that. Ultimately, we want to create a more personalized experience to you as a customer.
Sharing personal data with other service providers
Due to the nature of our business, we will at times be required to share your information with other companies so that they can provide the service that you require. When we share personal data with these companies we do so in a secure manner, require them to keep it safe, and ask that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
We have established relationships with companies that provide the following services:
- Employment through an umbrella company
- Contractor, consultancy, advice and guidance
- Limited company formation and accountancy services
- Mortgage brokers and Financial Advisors
We only share personal data following a personal telephone consultation with you and only with companies that may be relevant to your situation. For example: should your employed situation require attention from an accounts perspective, we will share your details securely with an agreed limited company accountancy platform. You’ll remain informed throughout.
The only other reason we may share your information with an outside organization would be if the law or a public authority says we must share your personal data.
How we protect personal data
We have computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect your information. We also operate from a secure office building protected by an identification locking system and covered by constant CCTV surveillance.
The transmission of any personal data is done so in an encrypted manner using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Though we adhere to as many technical and organisational measures possible to safeguard your personal data, we unfortunately cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination deemed ‘adequate’ for transference. At no point will it be shared or stored outside of those geographical limits. We will put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this Policy.
Marketing and market research
This section explains the choices you have when it comes to receiving marketing communications and taking part in market research.
You have the choice to opt-in to any marketing communication that may be relevant to your situation. When you register your interest in our services we’ll ask if you would like to be a part of our future marketing, if you agree at the time – please note you can change your marketing preferences anytime by emailing us a request: email@example.com
We’re also constantly seeking to refine our services and products, therefore we may choose to contact you for market research purposes. Again, you can choose to withdraw your contact details from this aspect of our business development if you wish, by emailing us. info@CompareContractorPayrolls.com
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request. If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please email us:
- Entitle your email Subject Access Request and send to: info@CompareContractorPayrolls.com
- The law allows us to charge a ‘reasonabe fee’ for the administrative costs of complying with a request if it is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or if an individual requests further copies of their data. Should this be the case, our policy is a fee of £10.
- We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data please contact us, we’re here to help! Please contact us via email: info@CompareContractorPayrolls.com